flowers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Swimming in Casper

My loving little Caitty loves the water, and in her opinion the colder the better. Well I have been worried about her getting into trouble sense they wouldn't let her take swimming lessons. I make her wear the water wings but I still worry sense they aren't really that big and any thing can happen in the water. The last time that we went swimming was when Kaci was blessed and I spent most of the time trying to tell her to go to her back if she feels like she is in trouble. It has been a long time sense then so I thought that she would of forgot and been all clingy to Joel.


I got Joel and Caitty ready for the pool and told them that I would be down when Kaci woke up from her nap. After a while I got to wondering how things were doing so I went down to the pool with the camera to find that Caitty was in this big pool all by her self with her Daddy talking to her while he was in the hot tub. I nearly had a heart attack but Joel told me to watch her so I did. She would swim the dogie paddle for a while and then flip on her back for a rest and did this for over an hour. Needless to say we are still taken swimming lessons for my hearts safety. But I was very proud of her. Little stinker. :)








And yes eventually Kaci and I joined in on the fun. We learned however that Kaci really doesn't like the pool. It is too cold for now.

No comments: