flowers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Coolest place in Casper







So when we went to Casper I wasn't all that impressed with it. I did think it would be a little worse just from what others have told me, in truth I am sure that there are those really bad places but luckily Joel had gone before us so we knew were to go. Any way when we got there we decided that we wanted to go out and eat some were other then the golden arches. yuck. So we went to On the Borders. Well right next to it was this amazing little hamburger joint. It had all sorts of cool old cars coming out to of the building and Jaws hanging up and raptors and t-rex all outside and bugs bunny and daffy duck statues that were taller then the building. To put it in Caitty's words...cool. Next time we will have to go in to see all the other stuff. And if it isn't to cold I will let Caitty stand out there for a picture or two. I will let her go sit in the Jeep filled with crocodiles. And yes poor Daffy has icicles coming off his beak it was that cold.

No comments: