flowers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

uuuuuughhhhhhh!

So I have been slacking on keeping our blog up to date and finally got the computer to work so guess what my first blog back is about me complaining! Joy!

I have decided that we need to get a bigger house were I can hide the computer in a different room so Caitty doesn't play with the buttons. Just a side note for you all!! Hope you enjoyed it.

We recently got a new computer. The old one had no more memory to it and we have had it for a long time. So Joel told me that he would be able to transfer all my old files and pic to the new computer. Poor guy has been having a hard couple of weeks with work (stupidity is every were!) and would come home at night (10:30 or later) and try to transfer all the files. He got the transfer cable from a friend but it wouldn't work so he gurgling went out and bought a cable (they can be spend) and tried for three days straight to get it to work. Well needless to say he couldn't get it to transfer. Well my camera stuff is on the old computer so when I would unload my photos it was to the old computer then you would have to re-hook every thing back up to it to get to work and then half the time it wouldn't work. So today I had had it with it not wanting to work and wanted to try and up date this blog and to goof off on the computer. So it took me 10 minutes to figure out what Joel had done wrong fix the problem and get the transfer started. It took seven hours to finish the transfer!!!!!! Good gravy how can there possibly be that much stuff on our computer to take it that long? It is a good thing that I have two wonderful daughters to keep me entertained!!!

So now that I complained about nothing I guess I will start to get the pictures on. So get ready!!!!

No comments: