flowers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

My two front teeth.

Kind of see them.
What are you doing?

Well Kaci has finally got her two bottom teeth. And boy are they sharp little devils. She hasn't been as bad as Caitty with the teething thing but we still have a long way to go. She gets fevers and really miserable and it has been hard to explain to Caitty that Kaci doesn't quiet understand that biting hurts. So Kaci is learning time out. Which doesn't phase her but it makes Caitty feel a little better and prevents her from biting back.




Also on news with Kaci she is loving her walker. She knows how to go backwards in it and every one in the house has learned not to stand behind her. She enjoys Shadows little yelps of pain after she has ran them over. I don't think there is another sound in the world that makes her laugh harder. unfortunately I don't' think Shadow finds it as funny. But he still manages to forget every once and a while where a good spot is to lay down were she wont get ya.




Today was also the first day that Kaci got up on her knees a crawled for a bit. She ended up nose diving into the carpet and has a little rug burn on her nose. I don't think I will ever forget the looks she gave me when she thought that her falling down was my fault. I guess I am the mean mother though. :)

No comments: