flowers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Stinker




We all remember Cookie Monster from Sesame Street, but very few people ever get to experience a Caitty Cookie Monster. While I was talking on the phone with my sister Courtney about RICKS!!!! My little monster was watching and waiting ready to pounce. I had just pulled the cookie sheet out of the oven when I hear her cry out in pain and turn to see she had taken one cookie off the hot sheet and instead of taken a nibble had thrown the hole HOT cookie into her mouth. My poor sister was probably wondering why I was torturing my girl. Not to worry the only torture she had was once I got off the phone with Courtney, and found in the few minutes that I had left the cookie sheet unattended the monster had eating six, the cookies had gotten taken away. As Caitty said "MEAN!" And boy was mommy really mean when I
washed her face.

No comments: