flowers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cabin Fever




Lately Caitty has been having a really hard time with hanging out in the house (it has been cold) and doing the same thing over and over again. For example the other day she decided to see if she could climb on some thing new. So she climbed right into Kaci's bed while Kaci was sleeping and woke her up with a big old smack on the forehead telling her "Up" (the action resembles the commercial of the husband and wife talking about v8 and not eating veggies)!! Then proceeded to try and climb our book shelf's that are in Kaci's room. She can almost say that she has climbed on every thing in the house, there is just a few things that she knows if mommy catches her on she loses Pooh and crew.


Not to long ago I was changing Kaci and heard the water running. I knew it was coming from the kitchen and I knew that I didn't leave it running. I go in there to find Caitty standing the the middle of the sink playing in the water as the sink fills up. She was so excited to sit on the counter and have her toys play in the water. And for fun I had to take a picture.

No comments: