flowers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Caitty bug

So Caitlyn got to be the helper all this month at school. And after a long dr appointment yeasterday she was happy to get back to school. She came home with a book that all her class mates had made a pcture of her for her. she loves it. And a paper that her one on one aid Misty help make to tell the class a little about her. Caitty wrote it on her talk box and Misty wrote it down. This is what it says....

"Shadow is my dog. I have two little sisters. My favorite color is purple. I want my own horse some day. I like to watch Pooh and Mickey Mouse. I LOVE Pizza. My birthday is in the winter."

I thought it was a cute little poster and her class has some very artistic kids in it.

As for a cetch up on Caitty the Dr says that she is having epilepsy (sezures). They will be starting her on a med soon to help control them. The good news to all of this is there was no brain damage casued by them. And we will be able to wait awhile untill seeing dr clark again.

No comments: