flowers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pre-pairing for Homecoming.


Friday is Worlands homecoming parade, and Caitty gets to sit with her class and watch. Sense Worland is orange and black (Just like my high school in good ol' Fruitland) Caitty painted a shirt with orange and black. We will see if it dries in time. I will post you some picture of how she looks in it. We are going to try and do some hair things for her today sense today is her day off from school, for friday too. And me and Kaci will be going to the parade with just each other this year. Oh...

2 comments:

The Yule's said...

Kerrigan will be here to watch the parade. I'm sure they will share the corner with you and Kaci.

Walk Family said...

yeah cause when the blairs candy car comes by it will be up to Kerrigan and me to pickup all the candy ;)