flowers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Mondays.

Well today has been one of those days. It started off very nice we went up to the mountains and went for a hike and played in the roaring stream. Came home and hung out. We started getting dinner ready and out of no were came the wind and even with my sand bags on the bottom of the tramp picked it up and throw the tramp up into our little porch area again. It hit the house so hard that it shattered the gutter and tore up a part of my roof. Not to mention busted a bunch of the springs off the tram and tore the net to pieces and bent the bars that hold up the net that even if the net wasn't torn up we couldn't put it up any way. Thanks for the help Brandon for helping us get it back on the ground!
And on another note my little black camera is out, the screen broke on it. So it is a good thing that I keeped my old one. Pictures wont be as nice or as many but there will be a few.

No comments: