flowers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Painting








So I am not sure what my issue is but latley I have wanted to repaint the whole house. Almost have too. I have done the kitchen Blue and re-did all the trim a true white, I did Caitty's room purple (which she picked out) and her trim a white with pink tint which doesn't look as bad as I thought it would, and the living room is green with brown trim. I had to redo the trim becasue the first time through they didn't add enough brown tint to the paint so once on it was pink. Yeah pink and dark green don't go together just FYI. I am planing on eventually redoing the paint in our room and maybe Kaci's once we fix it up a little. So hopefully it will all be done soon. The house looks so much more different. Oh and to any one that might want a helping hand painting Caitty isn't to bad as long as you have every thing tapped off and stuff on the floor.

No comments: