flowers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Adventure

It is getting late at night and my living room is full of stuff so what do I do? I ignore it and get on to the computer... ah the joys of procrastination.

Well for those who don't know Joel's sister Janelle got married in New York on the 14th of June at Bolt Castle in Alexander Bay. Very exciting sense me and Joel have never been to New York. So all the stuff in the living room is every ones bags and goodies we got...ugh. I am not sure how we collect so much crap but we do. But thanks to Mike and Janelle we were able to get every thing on the plane. No one talk to Joel about Delta or New York gun laws he might have a heart attack on ya and I would like to keep him around for a while. :)

The girls didn't go with us they got to stay at Grandma Netty's and Grandpa Craig's in Fruitland and got to say good bye to Uncle Ty at the mtc. So it was quite a busy week for every one with a lot of traveling for all.

I will start to put a few pic up tonight but there wont be to many cause poor Joel deleted most of them....yeah it wasn't a good day that day. He erased the pictures and didn't get a watch in New York and got lost at Madison Square Garden. All in all though we survived and have some memories to share.

No comments: