flowers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kaci and the walker







Well this walker was Caitty's and at first Caitty had a real hard time letting Kaci sit in it but now she is over it. But when Kaci is in the walker she only goes backwards so she ends up at the door a lot. But what is funny about these pictures is that I was in cooking dinner and Caitty would keep on bringing me a banana to be unpeeled for her so I gave her half and only a few seconds later she came back empty handed. I thought that she must of been really hungry if she had ate that half so fast so I gave her the other have and she took off with it. A little while later I noticed that Kaci wasn't talking in the living room any more so I went in to find that she was the one that was eating the banana. Yeah she had some in both fist and was enjoying it!!

No comments: