flowers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sing along.

One night as I was cleaning up I decided to let Caitty watch one more backyardigans before we read and get ready for bed. I put it on one of them when they are pretending to be pirates. The song they sing is called the "scalawag the dance that pirites do"... I had no clue that Caitty had cought on to some of the words so as she is dancing you can hear her try to say "scalawag" and the words that she knows like go, down, and up. It is kind of cute. And I thought that it was kind of funny that she is doing it in front of the mirrior. Sorry about the begining, there are some times where the camera comes out and she goes and hides or stops or pouts like you are taking all the fun away, so I am trying to hid in the kitchen and do the recording.

No comments: